Traceability of goods in your production process | Atree
The strict tracking of raw materials and/or goods is crucial for certain industries such as the food industry. By ensuring that all components in your supply chain are clearly traceable, you not only increase the quality and efficiency of your production chain, but also protect your customer at the same time.
Supply chain traceability
Food traceability is just one of the numerous examples requiring continuous monitoring of the chain. Traceability is a must for many sectors and offers many benefits:
- You are able to see at a glance all your production process.
- You are able to track goods in real time, both during production and in the warehouse.
- You are able to ensure consumer safety.
- You comply with regulations relating to control and visibility.
- You protect your brand.
Extensive automation through traceability
By inserting physical elements into your production process using embedded chips, such as crates on a conveyor belt, you are able to increase automation. Coupled with SCADA software, visibility across your chain is optimal. Atree’s specialised programmers will be happy to show you how traceability will help your business move forward.
- years of experience in automation
- interfacing with existing systems
- company-specific solutions
- end-to-end testing of the traceability system
We are rooted on the strengths of our founders: more than 20 years of experienceeach. On such a firm foundation, the possibilities are almost unlimited. Where our competitors stop, Atree takes a step further …
extensive expertise in automation with PLC and MES
implementation tailored to your business processes
integration with PLC and ERP solution