As a project manager, you have a steady hand on the reins throughout the customer’s project. You will communicate directly with the customer and manage the project – both on site (possibly abroad) and from your office. Every project is different. Every solution is unique and tailored to the customer – and that is what makes your work fascinating.
- You have technical training as an electrical engineer, specialising in electricity
- You have at least five years of work experience in an industrial environment
- You take responsibility and initiative
- You are a good team player, but can also work independently
- You are flexible
- You are capable of physical work
- You follow regulations and safety rules
- Overseeing and supporting projects
- Managing materials for carrying out projects
- Launching projects
- Finding solutions to faults or problems
- Stepping in where needed on site: building cabinets, cabling, etc.
What you get
Do you recognise yourself in this description? Are you already keen to get started? Email your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com.